This is what I though might happen:
Group E looks to be really quite tasty. Netherlands and Denmark plus Japan and Cameroon. Mmm, I reckon a so-called 'big' side could struggle here, and it might not be Denmark.
Wrong! The Netherlands sailed through the group. Not perhaps, by being that much better than the rest, but just enough. Denmark were poor and Cameroon didn't really show up. Japan like the Dutch probably took advantage of the paucity of the opposition.
- Denmark 1-3 Japan Disappointing from Denmark. Probably their worst showing ever in a World Cup Finals.
- Netherlands 2-1 Cameroon A stroll in the group stage for the Netherlands draws to a close.
- Cameroon 1-2 Denmark Good bye Cameroon. Indomitable Lions crash out of WC2010.
- Netherlands 1-0 Japan Confession – today I was mostly at a wedding so I can’t say that I watched or listened to all that much of this game (or the 2 subsequent ones). No matter, this sounded like a reasonably comfortable, if hard fought, win for the Dutch over a Japanese team that still harbours aspirations of qualifying ...
- Cameroon 0-1 Japan Confession first – I didn’t actually see this game. However, judging by some national newspaper reports on games that I’ve been at sometimes their hacks don’t watch all the games either. So there. Anyroad up, Messrs Lawrenson and colleague told me when I did managed to tune in right at the end of the game ...
- Netherlands 2-0 Denmark In the lunch time kick off which demonstrates the dichotomy of the TV schedules, we saw two technically very good European teams with small TV audiences battle it out at Soccer City in Johannesburg. That the Dutch should have won is perhaps no surprise, but it could be argued that the scoreline flatters both ...
Fuball WM Schal Holland FIFA World Cup 2006 tm WC 2010 Niederlande Netherlands
Verbleibende Zeit: 7h 32m
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 9,95