Man City News
News from City's local evening paper, The Manchester Evening News.
- Gossip: City don’t want to sell Mario Mario Balotelli is likely to stay with Manchester City this January unless the Blues change their stance, says agent. The Blues forward has been heavily linked with a £24m move to AC Milan, who have confirmed their interest in the player.
- Blues defence is back in the old routine City's back-four Scrooges might well have made a New Year’s resolution not to let in any goals in 2013! The Blues have not conceded since they had a post-Christmas blow-out at Norwich in a thrilling 4-3 win, posting up four blank sheets on the run to confirm their status as the team with the best defensive ...
- Pablo boost: Zabaleta set to return for Stoke battle Manchester City right-back Pablo Zabaleta expects to overcome a foot injury to feature in next weekend's FA Cup fourth-round trip to Stoke. The Argentinian gave manager Roberto Mancini a scare when he limped off after 64 minutes in City's Premier L...
- Manchester City FC: Carlos Tevez reveals plans – and they end with Boca Juniors Carlos Tevez hopes to extend his Manchester City stay before heading back to Argentina to end his career with Boca Juniors
- Stuart Brennan’s match verdict: Joe Hart survives some ‘hairy’ moments while City’s Spanish maestro cleans up the points Joe Hart could have had a shampoo, set and blow-dry as City stayed on the trail of leaders United.
- Keep on keepin’ on: Edin Dzeko says Manchester City need to keep the pressure on Manchester United City striker admits he was upset not to score against Fulham but says Man City just need to be patient and an opportunity to close on Manchester United will appear
- David Platt hails David Silva show after Manchester City win Manchester City assistant boss David Platt felt David Silva's double in the champions' comfortable 2-0 win over Fulham was just reward for his recent form.
- Manchester City 2 Fulham 0: Premier League match report Manchester City star David Silva lit up a grey day at the Etihad Stadium with two goals to keep the pressure firmly on Premier League leaders Manchester United.
- Manchester City 2 Fulham 0: Stuart Brennan’s player ratings Find out how we rated the Manchester City players for their performance in the 2-0 win over Fulham and submit your own scores.
- Manchester City 2 Fulham 0: As it happened Manchester City defeated Fulham 2-0 at the Etihad Stadium thanks to two David Silva goals. Click here to see how the action unfolded plus player stats and standings
- Player Ratings: City 2 Fulham 0 (Barclays Premier League) Find out how we rated the Manchester City players in this Barclays Premier League game, and add your own scores.
- Manchester City FC: Roberto Mancini fires warning to skipper Vincent Kompany Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has had a word with Vincent Kompany over his tackling style - even though the defender's red card at Arsenal has been rescinded.